Making footprints and laying in the snow.
Picking up what little snow she could.
It really was cold out still, even though the sun was out to melt most of the snow.
The day after Christmas we got a decent snowfall, about 4-6+ inches. It was enough to not go into work, but it was not windy and much warmer so it was good for being outside. Fiona, Sean, and Donna spent over an hour outside first playing in the snow and then shoveling the driveway. I only lasted about 15-20 minutes before I was too uncomfortable. We made footprints, built a snowchair, filled buckets, and made snowballs. Fiona brought one to Sean as he was shoveling as a present. She also climbed the hills from shoveling and slid down them. She's played with Donna in the snow every day since then until Donna had to leave on Saturday (12/29), and helped Sean shovel the driveway again when we got more snow on Saturday!
Bundled up again.
Lots of footprints.
Filling up the wheelbarrow (and proof that I went outside).
Sliding down the snow piles.
Oops, went down backwards!
Taking a break.






No comments:
Post a Comment