Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Random Thought

Sean asked me the other day (last Sunday) if I had used the "expectant mother" parking at all. I told him no because even when a store has it and it's open I feel weird using it since it doesn't look like I'm pregnant when I'm wearing my winter coat. His reply was that "you (meaning people) can tell". Hmmm...maybe I will use the parking then.

1 comment:

Dannett said...

How funny!!! Lori - I got much the same thing from Jerry with the twins. I was aware that I looked pregnant, and was fine using that parking, but in the end I got issued a handicap permit so I could park in handicap spots. We were at church one day when I was 9 months prego and he parked in a handicap spot (which is perfectly legal) but I was upset. I said "you should leave that spot for someone that has trouble walking" to which he replied "have you seen yourself walk lately?!?!?" Hmmm... good point :)

Post a Comment