We drove to visit my family for Christmas, which turned into a very long (3 hours longer than usual) drive thanks to a snow storm! But we made it safe and sound. The storm started Wednesday and we tried to beat it with some success. It ended up snowing all day Thursday, some-to-most of Friday and some on Saturday with a grand total somewhere over a foot. So we got to have a very white Christmas.
It was great to see my family and friends and also meet some new family members...our soon-to-be niece and nephew. We went to church Christmas morning, had a super yummy dinner (ham and cheesy scalloped potatoes - one of my favorites) and then opened gifts. Below are a couple of pictures. I didn't really get any where everyone (or at most times anyone) was looking at the camera!
This one isn't too bad. In my family it's the boys that love their chocolate!
Self-portrait. I can't tell if it's blurry or not. The little picture doesn't look blurry, but I think the bigger one does.


No comments:
Post a Comment