Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Drama Queen

I do believe that we have a very small, but vocal drama queen on our hands. In general she's a good baby, but when there's something she doesn't like, man does she let you know.

For example, right after she was born, she couldn't nurse right away so she screamed the entire time she waited. There really wasn't anything that would comfort her.

When she was in our room at the hospital she would wake up hungry and screaming. There was no in between. Thankfully, she's started to wake up hungry, but not screaming. Although if she's hungry enough, she'll work herself into a tizzy.

Another example, she is not a fan a diaper changes and usually screams through them until the new diaper is securely in place, but once it is she quiets down almost immediately. There's only been one or two rare times when she was quiet and then she almost slept through it.

I can't think of any other examples off hand, but I know there were a couple more.

No comments:

Post a Comment