Time has a way of slowing to a crawl when you're waiting for something to happen. At least that's what's happening to me. The days still go by at a reasonable speed, but I feel so antsy. I still have 5 days until my due date and I know first babies are often late, but come on already!
Ok, my mini-vent is over. I saw the doctor again on Monday and had a little change, but nothing significant. Weight and BP are good and the baby's heartrate was 130. He checked on the baby's position and size; he estimated that the baby weighs a little less than 7 pounds. Sounds like a good size to me. I've also made a little progress towards delivery, but not much. I hadn't thought that I'd felt any contractions, but I must be having some. At least they don't hurt (yet).
Tomorrow's my last day of work, which I'm glad of because I really didn't want to go to the hospital from work. I even have a couple of things to finish up still so it won't be a wasted day.


No comments:
Post a Comment