Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My boss is hilarious

Thursday was my last day of work until May and I had my mid-year review with my supervisor (over the phone). Our evaluation period goes from October to September so March is half-way.

So we go through the review and at the end my boss asks "So next week is your last week?". I reply "No, today's my last day". I've only told him this 2 or 3 times via email, 1 or 2 times verbally and it's been on our office calendar for the past month at least. He mentions that he needs to put his feedback on my performance into our computer system and then I need to sign it. Since there was no way it was going to be done that day my review was going to be late in the system. OK, fine by me. And then he says "But you'll want to come in and check emails before then". Hahahahahahahhahahahaha! He was serious! I don't remember my exact reply, but it was something to the effect of "um, yeah, probably not until sometime in April". I'll have to go in then for a couple of hours anyways to fill out my timesheet so it's close to the truth.

There's no way I'll be caring about all the stupid emails piling up in my inbox before I go back into work. Hahahahahahaha! Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment