Age Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Official Work Countdown

It's been a few weeks since I posted so I'll try to make this a catch up post.

I've had 2 more doctor's appointments since the last post. Neither one had any major news. My BP is good, weight is still good, and the baby's heartrate was in the high 150s for one appt and about 144 for the second appt. No action as far as progressing for delivery. So my next appt is next Mon...I'm guessing it'll be more of the same...wait for about 30-45 minutes for a 10 minute appointment. But now I've learned that my being 5-10 minutes late doesn't really make a difference. :)

At home, I think we've got everything as ready as we're going to. We even installed the carseat bases on Sunday. There's a couple more small things that I'd like to get from the store, but just haven't had the proper motivation.

And at work, I've got an official countdown going for how many days I have left. Sometimes I think that I'm more excited to be off work than thinking about when the baby will get here. But I guess the two go hand-in-hand. It would be wonderful if the baby's born on the due date or the day after because then I'd get a 4 or 5 day weekend with nothing to do. I'm keeping the hope alive.

Since I haven't taken a picture in awhile either I made Sean take another one. I feel a lot different since the previous picture, but I'm not sure that you can see it. There's so pressure on my hips now that I feel like I'm walking like an old lady and I've had several people point out that I'm waddling...thanks!

Me at 38 weeks

I'm also including two with Sean. I think I'll put one of these in the baby's scrapbook, but I'm not sure which. Any opinions? I think the first one looks a little nicer, but you can see more of the baby in the second. Or I have a more 'real life', less posed picture that Sean took about a week ago, but it's not very flattering so I think I'll keep that one to myself. >:-)

The first one

The second one

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys. Nice blog. Any day now (or maybe baby's already here)! We're excited for you.

Love,
Tim and Tracey

ps. Tracey still has 9 weeks to go and she thinks she's already waddling...

Lori said...

Yeah...still not here. It's amazing how 3 months can fly by like nothing, but these past 3 weeks are dragging so bad.

You guys are getting close too...so exciting!

Post a Comment