I've decided to make this a closed blog so anyone that wants to read it will need to be approved by me. You should just need to log in before you read the blog. I'm not sure if I need to invite people or if they can log in and request access. I guess I'll figure it out as I go. I'm allowed up to 100 readers; I doubt I'll get close to that number.
Hopefully this isn't too much of a hassle for people. I'm doing this because I'm putting lots of photos and information about Fiona and family on here now and would rather be overly cautious than have some psycho stranger figure out who we are and where we live.


2 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that I made the transition! No hassle for me at all.
Glad to hear it! I was hoping it wouldn't be a big deal.
Post a Comment