Sean and I have a group of friends that we usually go out to happy hour with every week. I've skipped the past couple weeks since Fiona was born, but Sean went to one or two. This past Thursday we both went and took Fiona with us to her first happy hour. It was in a nice restaurant with no smoking, etc so it wasn't like we actually took her to the bar. We had a couple of tables in the corner so we set her on the floor in her carseat and she slept the entire time we were there. Maybe next time we'll take her out of the carseat. She was having a really good, laid-back, sleepy day on Thursday so she was a perfect little angel.
ETA: I forgot to mention that we were there for about 2 hours (5-7 PM), so I had a chance to visit with everyone (which was nice).
Fiona at her first happy hour. They had the air on by her so I kept the blanket on her so she wouldn't get too cold. It was strong enough that it was making me chilly.The night before (so Wed night) she was really well behaved also. I had just finished feeding her at around 1 or 2 AM, burped her and laid her in her crib when I heard "hiccup, hiccup, hiccup...". Usually the hiccups make her fussy or squirmy and keep her awake, but on Wed night she fell asleep on her own with the hiccups...it made me SO happy!


No comments:
Post a Comment